- Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option
- Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. 2″ NPT discharge
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide sealing faces. Stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on three phase models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel
- Operation: Capable of running dry without damage to components.
2EC Submersible Effluent Pump
The 2EC Bell & Gossett effluent pump is built to last. The pump features a sturdy cast iron construction for long life and minimal maintenance and a non-clog impeller. The impeller is balanced for smooth operation and long bearing life. The pump design features an Oil filled motor which will provide the ability to run dry without damage to components. Unlike our competitors our wastewater pumps are designed for continuous operation while fully submerged and standard Silicon Carbide mechanical seals. This pump has proven itself in many applications from standard drain fields for residential service to commercial duty in building services markets.
2 HP, 1.5 HP, 1 HP, 0.75 HP, 0.5 HP, 0.33 HP
|Maximum Capacity (in GPM)||
50 – 100, 35 – 50, Less than 35