- Lead Free Brass Design ◦Brass models ½” through 3” suitable for use in all potable water systems ◾AB1953 Certified
- Calibrated Accurate Flow Control and Measurement
- Sizes from ½” – 12” ◦Ball valve style ½” through 4”
- Multiple End Connections Available ◦Union – Upstream (1/2” – 2”)
- Flow Range up to 7,200 GPM
- Pre-Balance Design Capability
- Integrated Valved Readout Ports
Circuit Setter Plus
A calibrated balance valve designed for pre-set proportional system balance. Since its introduction to the HVAC industry in 1968, the Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter has set the standard for proportionally balancing hydronic HVAC systems. This system balance method, developed by Bell & Gossett, assures optimum system flow balance at minimum pump operating horsepower. Valves can simply be pre-set using the B&G Circuit Setter Balance Valve Calculator, curve booklet G10091, or the System Syzer application for iPhone, iPad, or PC.
Circuit Setters are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to meet all your system demands. Brass valves, in sizes ½” through 3”, utilize a full port ball valve with calibrated nameplate and feature a memory stop and two integrated pressure/temperature ports for easy ∆P measurement. Additionally, All brass Circuit Setters are CSA certified to be in compliance with the low lead requirements of California, Vermont, Maryland, Louisiana, and NSF//ANSI 372.
For larger sized systems, Circuit Setters are available in ball style (2½” – 4”) and globe style (4” – 12”). Our globe style valves include a multi-turn stem, calibrated nameplate, memory button for easy re-setting of the valve position after shut-off/isolation, and integrated pressure/temperature ports.
Larger than 6", 6", 5", 4", 3", 2.5", 2", 1.5", 1.25", 1", 0.75", 0.5"
Threaded, Grooved, Flanged
Domestic Hot Water, Commercial HVAC, Plumbing / Domestic (Bronze/SS), HVAC (Iron)