Oslin Nation has a great opportunity within its accounting department for an admin support role. The individual in this role will wear multiple hats and get involved with a variety of accounting efforts as required by the changing needs within the department. A majority of the focus will be on ensuring compliance with policies surrounding product returns (RMAs) as well as freight processes and invoice processing.
Oslin Nation is a Manufacturer’s Representative that serves the mechanical (hydronic) and plumbing contractors in the commercial, institutional, and industrial markets in Texas. This role supports the sales function by ensuring processes are correctly followed to better serve our customers as well as ensure ongoing profitability.
- Follow up on and drive compliance on existing RMAs with internal resources
- Follow up on and drive compliance on existing IRs with external resources
- Assist with coding and processing of freight invoices
- Perform and maintain GL account reconciliations
- Cross train with other accounting functions to help provide coverage
- Other duties as assigned within the accounting department
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite—particularly Excel and Outlook
- High levels of analytical skills and sound reasoning
- Courteous and effective communication via phone and email
- Organized, detail oriented, with exceptional follow through on open issues
- Some formal training in accounting or similar preferred
- Highly self-motivated and dependable, at work on time, consistently
- Ability to proactively develop effective solutions to problems
- Effective in a small team with high standards of accuracy and performance
Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Paid PTO Time—starts accruing immediately at hire
- 401k with generous company match (up to 5%)
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company-paid Life Insurance ($50,000 policy)
- Excellent insurance options including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and AFLAC
- Free, unlimited TeleDoc for those enrolled in medical benefits
Competitive Salary DOE
In an effort to maintain a drug-free environment, offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a drug and/or background check. Oslin Nation is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.