Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service or Inside Sales professional to handle inbound customer service and sales calls and emails. Candidates with a strong mechanical aptitude find great success as they help customers understand technical products and accurately complete their order. If you have previous experience in a technical inside sale and/or customer service role, we invite you to apply now! Experience or knowledge of heating and air systems (HVAC) is helpful.
Customer and Sales Support:
- Strong customer service focus, doing everything to ensure a favorable outcome
- Ability to understand and clearly explain technical product and application details, assisting customers needs to order the right items
- Phone and email support related to pricing, lead times, product specifications, parts availability, order status, RMA’s and coordinating freight
- Follow-up calls as appropriate to encourage order completion and customer satisfaction
- Order entry into ERP software (Epicore Prophet 21), with high levels of accuracy
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree with technical focus preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to proactively develop effective solutions to problems, often on the spot
- Highly self-motivated and dependable, at work on time, consistently
- Epicor Prophet 21 or other ERP experience helpful
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and written—with interior and exterior customers
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment with high standards of accuracy and performance
- Successful candidate will receive product training in warehouse before moving into Customer Service
· Bilingual, Spanish, helpful.
Typical Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Paid PTO Time—starts accruing immediately at hire
- 401k with generous company match (up to 5%!)
- Paid Select Holidays
- Company-paid Life Insurance ($50,000 policy!)
- Excellent insurance options including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and AFLAC
- 100% company paid virtual healthcare (TeleDoc) for you and your covered dependents
Competitive Salary DOE
In an effort to maintain a drug-free environment, offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a drug and/or background check. Oslin Nation is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.