Lochinvar has the most advanced and efficient water heating products in the world, and they will find a solution for your project. There isn’t a water heater company that cares more or works harder.
When the KNIGHT boiler was introduced in 2005, it was designed for replacement applications and new construction, and as a result, the KNIGHT boiler was recognized as having phenomenal serviceability and installation flexibility.
Eventually, the Lochinvar boiler line reached up to 800,000 BTU/hr with the introduction of the KNIGHT XL and then the SMART SYSTEM. The SMART SYSTEM control makes operation and setup easier through the color-coded screens, large display, and more.
New and Improved
This KNIGHT boiler is new and improved, with incredible serviceability and reliability. Due to its recent upgrades, it has become the most flexible boiler available. The updates include many standard features that allow PVC, CPVC, polypropylene, or stainless steel to be connected to the boiler. Every boiler is equipped with a 110V convenience outlet, which is used for powering the condensate pump or other equipment.
The ECM pump is standard on all WHB and KHB boilers. This is because using the Smart System continuously matches the target modulation rates.
Lochinvar KNIGHT Boiler: Features
There are several features of the Lochinvar boiler.
- Fire-Tube Heat Exchanger
- This saves on pump operation costs and allows for flexibility of installation while stainless steel keeps away corrosion.
- Smart System™ Interface
- The user interface has a diagnostic display with many colors and a code-free interface.
- 10:1 Modulation Turndown
- Universal Vent Connector
- Installation Flexibility
- Loch-N-Link USB Programming
- Saves parameters onto a USB drive so you can take it with you.
- Electrical Outlet
- There are several SMART SYSTEM features, including LOCH-N-LINK, vacation mode, and ramp delay (which extends runtime and reduces cycling).
KNIGHT Boiler and CON-X-US
With the CON-X-US Remote Connect option, you can control an unlimited number of boilers with the SMART SYSTEM. With the SMART SYSTEM, you can monitor your customer’s boilers to make sure they’re performing up to standard, as well as reset curves and pump delays, adjust domestic hot water, and more.
With the CON-X-US system, you can also set up alerts that will tell you when a boiler needs assistance.
Here are some of the features of the SMART SYSTEM on the Lochinvar KNIGHT boiler:
- SMART SYSTEMTM PC Software
- Condensate Neutralization Kit
- BMS Gateway to LON or BACnet IP
- Multi-Temperature Loop Control
- Sidewall Vent Termination
- Wireless Outdoor Sensor
- LP Conversion Kit
- Flow Switch
- Low-Water Cutoff w/Manual Reset & Test
- Alarm Bell
- Concentric Vent Kit
- Remote Connectivity
- Modbus Communication
- BACnet MSTP