As a Rite Boiler distributor, Oslin Nation carries all kinds of high-efficiency boilers. Backed by unparalleled customer service, these boilers are built to fit your operations, water treatment and maintenance for maximum water boiler efficiency.
Rite Boilers gives you complete access to the watersides for inspection, cleaning and repair. This equipment is engineered to be easily repaired using predominantly non-proprietary parts including boiler tubes.
Types of Rite Boilers available through Oslin Nation
- High-efficiency gas steam boiler
- High and low pressure boiler
- Gas-powered steam boiler
- High-temperature water boiler
- Dependable steam water boiler
A Thermal-Shock Resistance Boiler Tube Design
The Rite Boiler “horizontal, inclined water tube boiler” design is unique in that it incorporates the best characteristics of traditional fire tube and water tube boilers: the large-bore, non-proprietary fire tube tubes boiler but the thermal-shock resistance of a flexible water tube boiler.
Key Design Advantages
COMPLETE access to the boiler water sides for inspection, cleaning and repair.
- 25 year warranty against thermal shock and tube erosion.
- Available as either atmospheric or powered burner.
- Suitable for “type B” or “category I” venting.
- Multiple fuel options including: natural gas, LP gas, diesel fuel, waste fuel, digester and landfill gasses.
- Unlike other designs such as tubeless, cast iron and firetube boilers our water tube design can go from a cold start to steam in minutes.
Have Rite Boiler questions? Contact Oslin Nation Company today!