Bell & Gossett has a new Series e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps available, and they’re even more powerful and energy efficient. Centrifugal pumps are very important when it comes to how chillers, boilers, cooling towers, and hydronic distribution systems perform, as well as in the comfort of the building’s inhabitants.
As Bell and Gossett pump distributors in Texas, we offer the new Series e-HSC centrifugal pump which provides a more efficient solution for various pump installations, including hospitals, malls, hotels, and sports arenas.
Benefits of the Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps
There are many benefits to the new Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps:
- Longer-lasting: a shorter shaft reduces vibrations and the pump can run up to 100,000 hours within range)
- More powerful: the Series e-HSC can easily handle large capacity systems and higher head.
- Lower overall cost: The Series e-HSC runs longer, therefore the overall cost is lower.
- Easier installation: The easier installation allows for less stress and for this to be a one-person job.
- Ease of serviceability: Reduces downtime due to the easily accessed mechanical seal and bearings.
- Peace of mind: This pump is backed by Xylem’s distribution network, so you are getting the quality and reliability you expect. The easier installation also means that you can have peace of mind about how and where the pumps are installed. This means less stress for you.
Applications and Overview for the e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps
- District cooling and heating applications
- Cooling towers
- Primary & secondary heating for HVAC
- Distributive pumping
- Process application in HVAC Markets
- Number of versions: 90
- Maximum flow: 26,600 gpm
- Standard mechanical seal: Carbon/Sic
- O ring: EPDM
- Impeller: AISI 304 with optional Bronze and 316 SS
- Maximum head: 870 ft
- Flange pressure: 5 standard 150 lb design (optional 250 lb design)
- Nominal pressure: 175 psi to 400 psi
- Range of temperature: -4ºF to 250ºF
- Casing: Cast Iron with optional Ductile Iron
Commissioning and Servicing
With the new Series e-HSC centrifugal pumps, it is easier than ever to commission, select, and service your pump.
Easy to Select
- Systemwize® integration
- Wide range (90) with options to find the right pump
- Variable Speed Drive Options
- More customer service resources
Easy to Commission
- Pump registration: one more year of warranty for free
- Standard alignment jacking screws for easier motor alignment
- Ready to be monitored: pressure, vibration, temperature sensors
Easy to Service
- Designed for ease of maintenance
- QR codes link to product information
- How To Service videos
- Maintenance kits
Longer Life. Lower Lifecycle Cost.
The e-HSC design minimizes the span between the inboard and outboard bearings, reducing shaft deflection. This means less stress on the shaft, bearings, and seals.
We maximize bearing life within the Preferred Operating Range (POR) of the pump (70% to 120% of the Best Efficiency Point) with life expectancy exceeding 100,000 hours (L10), all because of the short shaft design and dual volute construction.
Using advanced computer simulation of all models allowed the incorporation of dual volute construction only where necessary to limit radial force, allowing for maximum bearing life while minimizing weight impact.
The Perfect Pump Is Right Here
When you have more pumps, that gives you the opportunity to have more efficiency. With the new Series e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps, you now have multiple options for flow range.
Maintenance Is Easy
The Series e-HSC now has extractable bearings, an open chamber configuration, and mechanical seals on both sides of the pump that takes care of the pressure. This means there is less pressure on the suctions.
Oslin Nation Are Bell and Gossett Distributors
We are the Bell and Gossett distributor in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas, Texas. For more information on Bell and Gossett’s new Series e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps, contact us.