Are you a reliable, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual who can handle multiple projects at once? If so, we invite you to apply to join the Project Coordinator team at Oslin Nation! The right individual is self-motivated, learns quickly, and has a great attitude and demonstrates an eagerness to learn and grow. Successful candidates are mechanically inclined, well-organized, work well in a team setting, and perform efficiently with minimal supervision. Excellent communication and follow-up will be required attributes.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the sales staff and helping walk projects through to completion. This will include ongoing communication with sales reps, order entry and manipulation in ERP system (Epicor Profit 21)—mostly dealing with Sales and Purchase Orders. High levels of attention to detail are required as orders are complex and require high accuracy. This position reports to the sales manager and is an integral part of the sales team.
- Support contractor sales person by managing document flow
- Manage product delivery schedules, costs, and executed change orders
- Prepare submittals for customer and engineering approval
- Ensure all required material is ordered and delivered on time to the work site
- Follow up on project quotations
- Maintain required project documentation
- Coordinate with sales, engineering, and customer service staff as necessary
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that accurately reflect the original plans and specifications
- Monitor and track progress and changes
- Resilient to coping with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite products and some ERP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – articulate and diplomatic manner
- Flexibility to work extended hours to complete projects and meet deadlines as needed
- Experience in the construction or related field helpful
- Detail Oriented, punctual and reliable
- Demonstrated abilities in: Project management and coordination skills and Analysis and critical thinking
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Paid PTO Time—starts accruing immediately at hire
- 401k with generous company match (up to 5%)
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company-paid Life Insurance ($50,000 policy)
- Excellent insurance options including: Medical (plus free Teledoc), Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and AFLAC
Competitive Salary DOE
In an effort to maintain a drug-free environment, offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a drug and/or background check. Oslin Nation is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.