Job Description / Details:
Oslin Nation has a great opportunity for someone to join the warehouse team! The right candidate will exhibit strong character traits and will work quickly and accurately. Successful candidates are team players and will have experience in warehousing, distribution, and customer interaction.
This position is primarily responsible for accurately: 1) Receiving and stocking inventory, 2) Shipping orders, 3) Building regulators, and 4) Serving will-call customers. Cross training will allow this individual to effectively perform each of these functions.
– Warehouse experience, including a variety of tasks: Receiving, Put-Away, Picking, Shipping, Will-Call
– Experience in distribution strongly preferred
– Customer service experience helpful for both internal and external, will-call customers
– Experience in wireless warehouse preferred
– Forklift experience—current license strongly preferred
– Accuracy in work is required, from filling an order, to receiving inventory shipments, etc.
– Ability to learn inventory tracking system
– Familiarity with LTL shipments
– Ability to move about the warehouse as needed throughout the day and occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with occasional overtime as needed
– Paid PTO Time—starts accruing immediately at hire
– 401k with generous company match (up to 5%!)
– Paid Holidays
– Company-paid Life Insurance ($50,000 policy!)
– Excellent insurance options including: Medical (optional HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life
Competitive Salary DOE
In an effort to maintain a drug-free environment, offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a drug and/or background check. Oslin Nation is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.